|Session Hours||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|4×5 Proofs (yours to keep)||30||15|
|Online Album to view and Share|
|$45 Print Credit||-|
|2 5×7 Prints||-|
- Choose a variety of outfits, both casual and formal.
- Long sleeve solids are usually the most flattering.
- Earthy tones are better for outdoor portraits.
- Some poses will include your shoes. Make sure
you bring shoes and socks for each outfit.
- Busy patterns and loud colors are distracting.
Try to limit large and bold patterns as they
will distract from the focal point. . .you.
- Bring something that is really YOU.
Props can help to show your personality and the types of activities you enjoy.
Please try to bring some of your own props to customize your portrait session.
- Here are a few ideas:
- Letter or Leather Jacket
- Sports Equipment
- Stuffed Animals
- Musical Instruments
- Hunting Gear